Day Six: Traveling back from Hua Hin to Bangkok
ZH woke up at 7.30am, and we went for hotel’s breakfast. She had a croissant, some mixed vegetables and some papayas. She stayed away from cereals this time.
After breakfast, she used the swimming pool again before check-out.
She cut her toe in the swimming pool due to some loose and broken tiles. Yiyi also had the same problem yesterday. This hotel is in dire need to do tile repairs to the pool. Tsk tsk.
We went to buy mango sticky rice, and was asked to come back in 1/2 hour time. So, we brought ZH to Hua Hin Railway station, one of Thailand’s oldest railway stations. Next to the train station is the Railway Train Library, which use old carriages and turned them into library. I thought that it is not as well-maintained compared to my last visit. What a pity.
We went back to pick up our pre-ordered mango sticky rice, but ZH didn’t enjoy it. The coconut cream is too sweet for her tastebuds.
It was a long four hours+ drive, as we were caught in traffic jam again.
After we reached home, ZH sorted out her laundry in two piles for washing. Then she proceeded to water plants.
We had Japanese cuisine for dinner tonight. ZH had kitsune udon at Toku Sen, nearby Uncle Vich’s condo. She’s back to early night in, and was sound asleep by 9.00pm.
Continuing from Day Five, I reflect on the day and take time to marvel at the wonders of ZH:
- She no longer has any toilet problem after earlier difficulty
- Uncle Vich said ZH has a gift that she can make up her own lyrics as she sings
- She sorted her laundry in two piles after hearing about our laundry style
- She stuck to plant watering task back in Bangkok
- The neighbourhood Japanese restaurant has a limited menu. She didn’t complain, but just ordered the vegetarian option in the menu. I think she was just happy with new cuisine option